We wish to inform all our web visitors that we are actively making updates to our current website as per standards laid down by American Disabilities Act (ADA) with regards to Accessibility of State and Local Government Websites to People with Disabilities (https://www.ada.gov/websites2.htm) specifically the Website Accessibility Under Title II of the ADA.
This website is currently being renovated to ensure accessibility by any disabled individual. Until such time as the website is made fully compliant with WCAG 2.0, Level AA standards, please contact District Manager listed here (LINK) if you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
BROWSER ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.